- Transparency: We want to make sure you understand what kind of information we collect from you, where we store it, and how it is protected.
- Control: Your data belongs to you. We’ve always regarded it that way, and we will continue to do so. You can unsubscribe from communications, update incorrect data, remove your data, and if you’re a vendor with Wishes24 profile, request us to delete your account at any time.
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address, as well as any other information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, made under penalty of perjury.